In response to the Premier’s announcement on Sunday 22nd November 2020, we are pleased to advise that we will be open further from Monday 9th November 2020, in line with the guidelines announced.
There are restrictions that still remain in place to reduce risk to patrons, staff and our business.
The restrictions aim to ensure consumers health and well being are being met whilst minimizing any risk of COVID-19 transmission.
There will be restrictions on the number of people who can enter our venue at any one time, as per the announcement: 1 person per 4 square meters indoors.
Whilst in our venue, you may remove your mask whilst you are seated, if you leave your seat, you must put your mask back on.
• All staff, trade & suppliers must check in & complete the Covid-19 Safety Checklist
• All visitors to the venue must comply to the social distancing guidelines in place
• Our staff have completed the recommended government Covid-19 safety training
• Patrons are encouraged to use the hand sanitiser located within the venue
• We strongly recommend that patrons wash their hands with soap and water before and after visiting our venue
• Masks are still compulsory in Victoria, however, they may be removed while you are seated
• If you are unwell, please stay at home
• All patrons must check in via our QR system upon arrival at the venue & check out when leaving. If you do not have a smartphone, your details will be recorded manually
Thank you for your support and assistance in ensuring we all remain Covid safe